Reliance stock a range of Optibelt belt drive tensioning products, the correct tensioning of a belt will achieve better and longer performance from your belt.
The Optibelt TT optical frequency tension tester uses vibration frequency as a means of measuring belt tension accurately. This innovative device accurately tests the tension of V-belts, kraftbands, ribbed belts, and timing belts easily and quickly.
This tension gauge is ideal for the inspection of kraftbands and ribbed belts. The gauge is ideal in instances when technical data and the ideal tension level is unknown.
Optibelt Frequency Meter TT Mini
The Optibelt Frequency Meter checks the tension of drive belts by measuring frequency. The TT mini can be effortlessly used in difficult-to-reach places so that the tension values of V-Belts, ribbed belts and timing belts can be measured easily and quickly.
- Hertz [Hz]display
- large measuring range from 10 Hz – 600 Hz
- simple and repeat measurement accuracy
- small, manageable appliance
- automatic switch-off function
- exact plant calibration and CE approval
Optibelt Laser Pointer II
The Optibelt laser pointer II simplifies the alignment of belt drives. The laser pointer II is simple to handle and can be fastened in a matter of seconds. Watch video here
- Quick and simple to use with belt drives
- Measurement of parallel and angular misalignment
- High level of operational safety
- Time-saving and accurate measurement methods
- Supplied in a practical service box: Small – practical handling
- Includes accessories (target magnets, distance discs, batteries)
Measuring gauge for measurement of the inner length. Measurement range: 500-2500 mm
Valuable help for the measurement of V-belt and pulley groove sections.