Solenoid Valves & Manifolds
SMC 3/2 valves can be both body ported and manifold based with a wide range of port sizes and flow rate. A range of 5/2 ATEX valves rated for categories 2 and 3 is also available
Model VNB for flow control permits application with a wide variety of fluids such as air, water, oil, gas and vacuum.
SMC’s VQ7-6/7-8 series valve conforms to ISO standard 5591/I.
A choice of metal or rubber seal increases compatibility with various operating and environmental conditions.
- SMC ATEX valves are designed to operate in categories II and III environments.
- The VHS series is a safety manual switching valve for preventing accidents that could be caused by the residual pressure while performing maintenance service on a pneumatic system.
- The new VHS features an increased flow rate of up to 45%, which means it can be used for larger applications. The new VHS Series also has two material options for the handle and bonnet; PBT resin and aluminium
- Series VH rotary hand valve’s compact design and variety of flow rates make it ideal for a wide range of applications requiring manual directional control. The slide ring design
- Their compact size requires little mounting space. The VM series offers a wide variety of actuator styles and flow capacity up to 1.0 Cv.