Thompson Couplings is an Australian designed and patented manufacturer of high quality, reliable and durable alignment eliminator couplings and constant velocity joints.
Thompson Couplings require minimal or no maintenance and offer easy and quick installation, reduced downtime and operating costs, long running life and comes with a three year warranty.
- Maintenance free – sealed for life.
- No laser alignment.
- Wider deflection angles.
- Reduces vibration.
- Reduced operating and power costs
- Absorbs vibration protecting both motor and driven shaft
- Reduces downtime breakdowns operating temperatures and reduced power losses.
- Relieves misalignment and premature wear caused by thermal expansion, vibration and soft footing.
- Minimises the damaging forces that impact on bearings, seals and bodies through side load, overhung and axial load.
- Easily incorporated in any design plan or operating drive system, or retro fitted as part of a replacement or upgrade.
- Can be offered as ATEX certified for use in Hazardous areas (see downloads section)
- Articulates up to 10 degrees angular misalignment, in combination with parallel misalignment.
- Extends and compresses to accommodate movement between connected devices.